Sunday, May 23, 2010

FLASH IMPLEMENTATION PART 2

OSCULATOR WAS SUCCESSFUL!

I could only test with one wii remote cause all the others are flat battery and charging, however I figured out how to assign them to keyboard buttons.

I tested the letter 'x' on the one wiimote and it successfully increases the player's score by 10 points on the flash program.

Now to the group, we all have a little bit of piece of mind, and relief. Me and Nick will set up the entire game at my house tomorrow and test it.

Now please let me move on to my other assignments guys, I'm a bit behind now!! Gotta do that Games Studio!

Cheers,
Estelle =]

1 comment:

  1. Aw yay! Stel you are simply awesome :) . I'm meeting up with Nick before he heads to your joint tomorrow and will give him the shizzle for you :).
    well speak tuesday btw about meeting on wednesday to present it to the public, cool? :) x c'yall.

    ReplyDelete